Eye Exam Services
Fort Collins, Loveland, and Northern Colorado’s Trusted Eye Care Team
Your eyes are an amazing part of your body, but they are also delicate and require specialized care to function properly. This care includes regular eye exams. Whether you need a routine or medical eye exam, contact the Eye and Laser Center of Fort Collins today to see one of Northern Colorado’s most experienced doctors!
Do You Need an Eye Exam?
Eye exams should be part of your routine health checks. Learn more about routine eye exams and symptoms you should look out for.
When it comes to a routine eye exam, each age group is different:
- Children generally need an exam every two years until they’re 18.
- Adults should have annual exams because eyes deal with greater risks as they age.
- You have itchy, red, and irritated eyes.
- You see flashing lights, floaters, or spots in your vision.
- You have difficulty driving or seeing signs in the dark.
- You hold books farther away or squint more to try to read them clearly.
- You notice any change in your vision.
What Can We Do for you?
Our office offers comprehensive medical eye exams for children, adults, and seniors. We can help patients with any disease that affects the eyes or vision. We also offer routine vision exams for anyone who needs them.
And if you’re worried about eye disease, our professional staff offers diagnostic testing for medical conditions so that we can catch any eye issues before they get serious. Plus, for those who need glasses or contacts, we offer a full-service optical department that stocks the best frames at a great price.